So the time for that long-awaited relaxing holiday in Cyprus has finally come. And for many travellers who own a dog, will more likely have the same question: “Can i bring my furry friend with me and will I be able to bring him to the beach freely?”
The answer is YES. Cyprus offers a wide choice of dog-friendly beaches for those wishing to enjoy their beach getaway together with their pets.
So if you’re planning on bringing your furry friend with you on holiday to Cyprus, here is a list of the dog-friendly beaches where dogs can run, swim, and frolic in the sand!
Dog Friendly Beaches in Cyprus
- Glyky Nero A in Paralimni (near Kappari beach)
- Kasianes (Spyros Beach), south of Larnaca Airport
- Northwesterly of Paphos Airport, near the Ezousa river’s estuary in Achelia
- Pitili area, easterly of Platania river’s estuary in Neo Chorio, Paphos
- Karavopetra area, southeasterly of SALA sewerage board unit in Monagroulli
- Prolimnos area, west of Pissouri
- Steratzia area in Kato Pyrgos Tyllirias